Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Jessica Simpson - Allure Magazine March 2010 issue

On Allure mag's latest issue (March 2010), Jessica Simpson shared her personal thoughts about her exes, nudity, weight obsession by other people and many more... BTW, Jessica didn't answers about John Mayer's claims that she is a sexual napalm.

Here are some interview highlights:

Simpson on America's weight obsession: "disgusting. My job is to be creative and I'm not weighing in for anybody."

Simpson on her weight: "When I walk through an airport and people go, 'You're not fat!' I'm like, 'Thanks. Thanks. That's great. Good to know I'm not fat today. Thank you!'"
Simpson on acting (with nudity): "I will never do nudity. I don't care if I frickin' could get an Oscar for it, I'm not going to do it. Those accolades mean nothing to me. I don't think people deserve to see what's under my clothing. That's only for my next husband--ha-ha-ha."

Simpson on John Mayer: "He didn't make me go brunette! John doesn't get credit for making me brunette. He'd like to think so, but he doesn't deserve the credit."

Simpson on turning 30: "I never really thought, growing up, what am I gonna be like when I'm 30? I just kind of thought I had it figured out: I'm going to be this great pop star, have my songs on the radio, be married, and have babies. . . But things can be taken away from you. A song can not be played on the radio. An album can not work."





For the full article, visit Allure.
[Photos by Allure/Norman Jean Roy]




No comments:

Post a Comment