Saturday, February 20, 2010

Kris Aquino is now ok after banging her head; All test normal (tweet bits)

TV host-actress Kris Aquino is currently confined in Makati Medical Center due to a headache which is related to a fall she suffered Friday morning. She said that her "exhaustion and lack of balance" cause the accident.
She tweeted, "My gosh! Super exhaustion and my lack of balance while scrubbing my legs, I slipped in the shower. Super banged my head around 1:30 AM....So stayed up till 3 am because not supposed to sleep after a bad untog! I'm still dizzy today."

The "Pilipinas Got Talent" judge later added, "I suffered a concussion. Cerebral and inner ear. Must've fallen that hard...Hd CT scan. My BP shot up to 180/100. Confined next 3 nights. Good night. Will rest, promise."
Still banged up, Kris assured her twitter followers/fans that she's Ok.
Kris tweeted, "Still dizzy but OK my EEG for brain activity. OK my ECG for heart. Inner ear affected that's why still so dizzy. Confined till Monday."






No comments:

Post a Comment