Monday, February 22, 2010

Lindsay Lohan talks about her past drug addiction

Lindsay Lohan breaks her silence about her past drug addiction in her recent interview with the British Sun and she also shared the consequences she learned about her mistake.

Her father Michael and his drug use started Lindsay's curiosity to cocaine.
"I was only aware of cocaine because of my dad. I was terrified of it. But I tried it because I was stubborn, stupid, and wanted to see what it was like.

"It's not something I ever want to do again. It made me feel like s***. It became uninteresting to me. I'm hyper anyway and I have that kind of personality so I don't need something like that."

Lilo explained that her family problems are too much to handle.
"I tried to mask my problems with alcohol, cocaine and mind-altering substances. Now I'm in a place where I don't need to use anything and I can feel emotions because I choose to."

"I learnt from my mistakes and I'm now healthy and happier. I never want to be close to losing everything I worked for and aspired to have my whole life."

Lilo on the lesson she learned.
"Mind-altering substances are so dangerous. If I can teach others, especially teens, by sharing my experiences, then that's what I will continue to do. I've made some dreadful mistakes but learned from them - that has probably saved my life. Partying so hard simply isn't worth it. Life is worth living and there is so much to do and experience, it's wonderful."


[Photo courtesy by Gettyimages]







No comments:

Post a Comment