Sunday, February 14, 2010

Southwest thrown off Kevin Smith for being "Too Fat"

He is not a terrorist but he was kicked off a Southwest Airlines flight.

Directer Kevin Smith was removed from a flight for being a "safety risk" or in other word, because he is FAT. What?!!

According to Kevin's tweets, he was flying from Oakland to Burbank and he was already seated when the plane's captain decided to throw him off after he was deemed a "safety risk."

"I know I'm fat, but was Captain Leysath really justified in throwing me off a flight for which I was already seated?" he ranted. "Again: I'm way fat... But I'm not THERE just yet. But if I am, why wait til my bag is up, and I'm seated WITH ARM RESTS DOWN. In front of a packed plane with a bunch of folks who'd already I.d.ed me as 'Silent Bob.'"

Kevin was offered $100 voucher as an apology and he was put on another flight. SWA also apologized via twitter but Kevin is still raging for the mistreatment that he experienced.

[Photo courtesy by Kevin's twitter page]



No comments:

Post a Comment