Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Christina Hendricks graces the cover of New York Magazine

Mad Men actress Christina Hendricks feels the awkwardness if some people talks about her body.

Showing her voluptuous curves in this latest issue of New York magazine, the 34-year-old actress said, “It kind of hurt my feelings at first. Anytime someone talks about your figure constantly, you get nervous, you get really self-conscious. I was working my butt off on the show, and then all anyone was talking about was my body!”

Talking more about body-related squestion, she’ll answer it when asked, but mostly it bores her. “It just leaves a bad taste in my mouth,” she says. “Back when I was modeling, if someone said ‘I’m fasting,’ I would say, ‘Can’t we talk about something else?’”


[Photo via NYmag/Marco Grob]




No comments:

Post a Comment