Monday, February 15, 2010

Chynna Phillips enters rehab for Anxiety; Billy Baldwin "don’t care about what other people think"

Engaging with her personal and family crisis, singer Chynna Phillips has entered rehab for anxiety. Her rep. Lizzie Grubman released a statement:
"After much thoughtful deliberation Chynna Phillips has checked herself into an undisclosed treatment facility for anxiety. With the full support of her family and friends, she is looking forward to her recovery. We ask that people respect her and her family's privacy at this time."
Reportedly, Chynna is still stress over her half-sister Mackenzie Phillips explosive revelation and admission about the drugs and sexual relationship with their father.

Chynna Phillips' husband Billy Baldwin said in an interview via radaronline, “It doesn’t really matter to me what’s being said about me in the press. I have too many other things to worry about. I don’t care about what other people think. I care about my wife and my children."

The day before Mackenzie made her explosive announcement, Chynna released her album "One Reason" with Vaughn Penn.

[Photo courtesy by Evan Agostini/Getty Images]


No comments:

Post a Comment