Sunday, February 14, 2010

Heidi Montag debut her new body at Pure; second Playboy shoot and will go under the knife again

Heidi Montag paraded at the red carpet her new surgery enhanced look at Pure Nightclub in Las Vegas on Saturday night (February 13). She and husband Spencer Pratt hosted the event.

Heidi is also happy announce that she ready to do another Playboy cover shoot and now she will bare all.
The plastic surgery-obsessed "Hills" star told RadarOnline, "I am doing Playboy again... soon, very soon. I cannot wait to show off my new assets, I am very excited."
After doing the insanely 10 plastic surgery procedures in one day, she revealed that she will go under the knife to have larger breasts after her second Playboy shoot.
Heidi said, "I do want more. I would like to get my breasts re-done because I couldn't get them the size I wanted because they couldn't fit."
Another insane decision!!! It seems her insecurities are too much to handle.


[Photo courtesy by CG - Wenn.com]




No comments:

Post a Comment