Friday, February 26, 2010

Lady Gaga wants to branch out

Lady Gaga is really stepping up her bizarre fashion as she decided to branch out...Literally!

The "Poker Face" songstress was spotted leaving a restaurant in London wearing this over the top headdress. (Feb. 25)

Meanwhile, She shared that her ex-beau her doubted her talent and tried to discourage her.

"I had a boyfriend who told me I'd never succeed, never be nominated for a Grammy, never have a hit song, and that he hoped I'd fail. I said to him, 'Someday, when we're not together, you won't be able to order a cup of coffee a the f***ing deli without hearing or seeing me.'"

Determine with her career, she said, "I ate sh** for so long, being told I didn't fit the mold and that I was 'too pop' or 'too theater'...I've always been delusionally ambitious to the point where people don't understand me."

[Photo courtesy by INFdaily.com]




No comments:

Post a Comment