Wednesday, February 10, 2010

John Mayer on Jessica Simpson: like a drug; sexual napalm

Aside from the racial slur which he is now under fire, John Mayer shared in his Playboy interview that his relationship with Jessica Simpson (dated from 2006 to 2007) is like a drug and definitely wild in bed.
That girl, for me, is a drug. And drugs aren't good for you if you do lots of them. Yeah, that girl is like crack cocaine to me. Sexually it was crazy. That's all I'll say. It was like napalm, sexual napalm...

There are people in the world who have the power to change our values. Have you ever been with a girl who made you want to quit the rest of your life? Did youever say, “I want to quit my life and just fuckin’ snort you? If you charged me $10,000 to fuck you, I would start selling all my shit just to keep fucking you.”
With that remarks, Jessica really intrigues me. Is she really that good and addictive in bed? One thing, why she is still single?

John Mayer apologized for the racial slur



No comments:

Post a Comment