Sunday, February 7, 2010

Heidi Montag: "I'm not in a great place right now...I'm very fragile"

Heidi Montag's decision to go over the top physical enhancement really created buzz and criticism. Now, she is still a delicate situation and recently she felt the stress in her recent trip back home to Crested Butte, Colorado.
"I'm very fragile," she tells PEOPLE. "I'm not in a great place right now."

"I was hysterical the whole time," she says of the trip. "It was so hurtful. My body really set back from recovering from all the crying, stress and that traumatic experience. My insides were just throbbing and pounding but I know it's part of what I had to go through."
Insanely doing 10 surgery procedure in one day is definitely a sacrifice. Right now, she will be still in denial but in the end Heidi will realize that she made a huge mistake.

[Photo courtesy by Art Streiber]


No comments:

Post a Comment