Monday, February 1, 2010

Dolphy is now with TV5


Philippines' King of Comedy Dolphy will be trying out a different type of network care as he signed non-exclusive deal with TV5.

The veteran actor is latest big name in the fast-growing roster of TV5. Dolphy will be doing a sitcom with his children and other special projects is in the works.
About leaving ABS-CBN, Dolphy told Inquirer, “I think ABS-CBN felt bad about it. But I just wanted to work. I’ve been waiting for a job for the past 3 years. I love ABS-CBN, but I need to move on. I’ll be working with TV5 in the meantime, but anytime ABS-CBN needs me, I’ll just be here.”
Reportedly, TV5 is offering an engaging huge talents fees plus highly interesting benefits. The network has secured recently the services Cheryl Cosim and Paolo Bediones.

Business genius Manny Pangilinan is really pulling some special strings. TV5 is really shaking up the network competitions.



No comments:

Post a Comment