Saturday, July 10, 2010

Angeline Jolie got a special tattoo at her inner-thigh for Brad Pitt

Angeline Jolie's love and appreciation to her partner Brad Pitt is going stronger and for that, she revealed that she got a special tattoo in her inner-thigh specially dedicated to him.

Promoting her new movie "Salt", Jolie tells MTV, “Ohh, it’s for Brad. It is something for Brad.” [Video Below]

Jolie doesn't want to reveal the design of her new ink but with her smile during the interview, it seems the tattoo is something sexy and naughty.)

To have a successful relationship, Angelina said, “I actually think it’s important to be completely honest, however difficult that may be,” said Jolie, who has been with Brad for five years. “I’m bad at hiding secrets anyway.”

In her interview in Parade mag, Angelina said, "Brad knows me completely, exactly as I am, every part of me. He loves me. The kids love me. They know all my flaws and all my oddities. And they accept them. And so I can feel complete."



[Photo courtesy by PacificCoastNews.com]



No comments:

Post a Comment