Sunday, July 18, 2010

"Mad Men" star Crista Flanagan Topless in Playboy - August 2010

“Mad Men” star Crista Flanagan pose topless while accessorizing it with a necktie in a 60’s style photo shoot for Playboy Magazine August 2010 issue. [Full Cover Below]

The 34 year-old actress is re-creating the seductive woman in Playboy's '60s-era editions.
"I really did feel like I was re-creating something and that I was bringing to life these women who already posed for Playboy in the '60s," she says. "If I tell a friend I did this, they think I'm completely naked. ... This was not Crista filling your wish list out. This was trying to capture an era."
She was also surprised being invited to do this shoot even though her character is not seen as a sexy person.
"I'm a character actress," says Flanagan. "The parts I play, I'm usually a crazy heroin addict or a lunch lady. Nobody's ever asked me to take off my clothes, or even kiss somebody.

"I guess I haven't been seen as a sexy person," she adds, "and sometimes not even as an attractive person."
Crista really got a classic look and she deserve this spread.


No comments:

Post a Comment