Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Drew Barrymore in 'Nylon' denim issue August 2010

Actress Drew Barrymore keeps it sexy in special denim issue of Nylon Magazine (August 2010).

On her interview, Drew thinks technology is disconnecting people, “Ironically, with all this, ‘We’re now more connected than ever with technology,’ I don’t think we’ve ever been farther apart. I think it’s bulls–t. Everyone feels more connected but they’re weirdly disconnected.”

Other Highlight's of Drew's Interview below..

On Being Perfect
"You have to not pretend to be perfect, because that's not only boring as fuck, but it's just not real...So I feel so liberated in that way. I just really want to be true to myself. That's essential in life. I would never be able to put on a charade. I would totally fuck it up."

On her In-Between Period
"I had a big gap in my life where I wasn't allowed to work at all because no one would hire me, which was great because I think you need that humility. You have to have everything taken away, or you have to have a major reality check, so that you always appreciate what you have."

On Simulating Phone Sex in her New Movie, Going the Distance.
"You know, phone sex going awry is just a funny concept to me and I thought, This is going to be one of those scenes where we have to go balls out, and if it doesn't work, it's going to be editing room floor crap."

So Drew, where'd you get your jeans?
"I never have time for shopping... I've been wearing the same fucking pair of jeans for 10 years."




[PHOTO courtesy by Nylon/MARVIN SCOTT JARRETT]

No comments:

Post a Comment