Thursday, July 22, 2010

Katy Perry naked on Cotton Candy Cloud - “Teenage Dream” Album cover

Singer Katy Perry finally revealed the cover for her second album “Teenage Dream”, due out on August 24, 2010. Like her music video “California Gurls” featuring Snoop Dogg, the cover artwork shows Katy naked in a cloud of cotton candy. It is the design work of her favorite artist, Will Cotton.

Katy first contacted the painter five months ago to share her enthusiasm for his work and then, the two collaborate for Katy's sophomore project.
“The day I found Will Cotton, I knew I wanted to live in his cinematic cotton candy world. A fantastically art-directed music video and one piece of timeless album artwork later, I can proudly say I am more than a fan,” Katy said. “Will has been a sweetheart every step of the way and always open to collaborative ideas. I’m so happy to have discovered his candy-land, and so excited about our creative future together.”
Teenage Dream is Katy’s much awaited follow-up to her 2008 multi-platinum release “One Of The Boys” which featured the hit singles “Hot N Cold”, “Waking Up In Vegas” and “I Kissed A Girl”.


No comments:

Post a Comment