Thursday, July 22, 2010

Michael Lohan charged with 2nd degree harassment

Michael Lohan denies physically abusing his fiancee Kate Major and now he is officially charged with 2nd degree harassment for attacking his fiancee.

Kate Major claims that Lohan threatened to kill her and she was kicked in the face during an argument.
According to Kate's complaint she says, "My fiance Michael Lohan came home while I was sleeping in a sofa chair. He woke me up, yelling, 'Why didn't you pick up your cell phone, you stupid c**t.'"

Kate continues, "He then turned over the chair while I was still in it, tossing me to the floor. I crawled to the other side of the room to get away from him. He walked over to me, took his shoe off and kicked me in my face while I was still on the ground. He stood over me and said, 'I'm going to go back to jail cause of you, cause I will kill you.'"
Michael be formally arraigned on August 18th.

It seems Lindsay Lohan's estranged father really knows how to steal/share the spotlight from her daughter.

[Photo courtesy by Bauer Griffin]


No comments:

Post a Comment