Saturday, July 17, 2010

Marisa Tomei's sexy Bikini Body in Shape magazines

Marisa Tomei managed to maintain her classy young beauty even though she's now 45 year-old. Looking hot and sexy in red bikini as she graces the August 2010 cover of Shape magazines.

Staying fit and hasn't seemed to age at all, Marisa reveals her secrets:

Marisa begins every day with the same ritual: drinking a cup of hot water with lemon. "I never got into coffee," she says. "It may take me a little longer to get going than other people, but this just feels really cleansing in the morning." She follows that with a boiled egg drizzled with a little olive oil or some fresh berries and granola with whole-milk yogurt. "I find that protein wakes up my brain and gets me ready for the rest of my day," she says. To maintain that "get up and go," Marisa keeps high protein snacks on hand. "I'm a person who has to eat!" she says. "I graze every few hours."

Hula hooping: "Once I started doing it regularly, I felt like hooping worked all the little muscles around my body--it shimmied everything into place!"

Belly dancing: "Not only keeps you in incredible shape, it's good for women's reproductive organs and hormones too."

Playful Fun: "I love to play, play, play! To go out dancing and be boisterous. It's fun to be a night owl, or feel naughty, drink wine, and have sex! Now that's the best kind of play there is!"

[Photos courtesy by Shape Magazine]

No comments:

Post a Comment