Friday, January 29, 2010

Marian Rivera, Wilma Galvante will stay with GMA-7

Excitement are emerging as ABS-CBN is still head to head with GMA Network and now TV5 is slowly forming its position as one of the top competitors in Philippine television with their newly acquired talents like Paolo Bediones and Cherly Cosim.

Two big names from GMA network are being rumored about transferring to another network but they quickly shot down the said rumors.

In her PEP interview, GMA's primetime queen Marian Rivera denies her transfer to ABS-CBN when her contract expires, "Hindi ako lilipat kasi masaya ako sa GMA-7. Hindi nila ako pinababayan at marami akong work". (I will not transfer because I'm happy with GMA and they really take care of me and I've lots of work)

Controversial GMA-7 executive Wilma Galvante also denies her transfer to Manny Pangilinan's TV5.
She said, "Speculations tungkol sa transfer ng mga tao ay dahil offers were made to officers and talents to make transfer. But I am not one of them who will move out of my network. I will not transfer. I have unfinished business here. I have invested too much in this network for me to leave now."

"I'm surprised na maraming speculations as though people were in the know about what's going on in the network. In fact, we have no releases to that effect. We have no internal issues. We are solid, we are organized. We've just come from a management conference where we consolidated."
It seems GMA is still has strong hold in their territory and definitely, they will try to match up all offers.

One sure thing is Annabelle Rama is not happy with Wilma Galvante not leaving GMA-7.





No comments:

Post a Comment