Friday, January 22, 2010

Spencer Pratt on Heidi's makeover: "I'm not in charge of her body"

Heidi Montag is in the hot seat over her insane 10 plastic surgery procedures in one day and now her husband Spencer Pratt is voicing out his opinions on his wife's makeover.

"Anytime I hinted that it might be a little much or if I just asked if she was sure, I even felt like I was crossing lines," he told PEOPLE. "I'm not in charge of what she does with any part of her body. I'm her husband – not her owner."

Spencer also thought that Heidi is perfect from the star, "But everyone sees themselves differently when they look in the mirror," he says. "Nobody truly understands how she feels except her. I may not be okay with things, but it's not my call."


[Photo courtesy by Angela Weiss/Getty Images]

No comments:

Post a Comment