Thursday, July 8, 2010

LeAnn Rimes quits Twitter due to negative comments

Controversial country star LeAnn Rimes is fed up being slammed by her followers about her relationship with Eddie Cibrian and now she's taking a break from Twitter to focus on her "happiness" and "music".
LeAnn tweeted, “Taking a break from twitter for a while. It’s unhealthy for me and my family to have to read negative comments from people who’s opinions have no bearing on my life. I love my fans so very much and will return one day soon. God bless to you all!"

“I hope you understand. It’s time for me to focus on healing, my happiness and my music. I can’t wait to share it all with my fans soon!"

"There’s a million other ways to stay connected with my fans and I plan to focus on those! The most important, bringing you great music!”
Eddie and LeAnn started the affair on the set of the Lifetime movie “Northern Lights” which destroyed their respective marriage. The two doesn't care what people thinks, for them it's against all odds!

LeAnn Rimes is now legally a free woman after her divorce with Dean Sheremet was finalized last June.

The whirlwind affair with actor Eddie Cibrian continues...but Eddie is still in middle of divorce process with soon-to-be ex-wife Brandi Glanville.

[Photo courtesy by Ethan Miller/Getty Images]

No comments:

Post a Comment