Thursday, March 11, 2010

Kristen Stewart On Dakota: "I Wasn't Allowed To Grope Her"; both formed a bond

Kristen Stewart and Dakota Fanning looks adorable at the premiere of their movie "The Runaways" at ArcLight Cinemas in Los Angeles. (March 11)

Meanwhile, Kristen shared that she formed a bond with Dakota while filming this project.
"Working this closely with someone, you can't help but really become bonded with them and it really helps when you actually like them and can become really good friends. I haven't really done a lot of movies with people close to my own age to have a good friend like that. So I was excited, and I couldn't have asked for a better person to do it with.
Sharing a passionate girl-on-girl kiss in this movie but their is a restrictions.

Kristen told AccessHollywood, “She was 15, and I wasn’t allowed to grope her. I’m actually not kidding, there are major restrictions that I don’t remember [from] when I was younger."

"I don't want to give anything way. It's a really passionate, hardcore scene," she joked. "No, it's just a kiss. It's not really a big deal."

For Dakota, “It’s just something that happened in their lives.”

In "The Runaways", Kristen plays rocker Joan Jett and Dakota Fanning as singer Cherie Currie.

[Photo courtesy by Frazer Harrison/Getty Images ]

No comments:

Post a Comment