Saturday, March 27, 2010

Miley Cyrus: Not a Bieber fan

Miley Cyrus and Justin Bieber mutually has something in common: Not a fan of each other!

Not captivated with Bieber mania, Miley tells MTV, "Bieber fever ... I'm not necessarily a fan. I don't listen to that kind of music...But my little sister [Noah] was obsessed with him, and he actually gave her a shout-out on Twitter and I thought that was really sweet. So I was like, 'Thank you so much. That meant a lot too.' ... He called her a cutie, and I haven't stopped hearing about it."

Miley mentioned one name that she like, “I like Kurt Cobain. [He] is like my dream boyfriend.”

In Bieber's recent interview with New York's Z100, he was asked if he had a crush on 17-year-old Cyrus.

“Noooooooo! Not my type,” but he quickly added, “She’s cool. She’s nice.”

Watch Miley's interview clip below...

>


[Photo courtesy by Kevin Winter/Getty Images; Video courtesy by MTV]

No comments:

Post a Comment