Monday, March 29, 2010

Ricky Martin finally admits that he's Gay!!

Puerto Rican pop singer Ricky Martin wants to freely shake his booty and finally admit that he is gay! The birth of his twin sons, Matteo and Valentino has encouraged him to come out of the closet.
“I am proud to say that I am a fortunate homosexual man,” Ricky wrote a personal letter on his Web site. “I am very blessed to be who I am. To keep living as I did up until today would be to indirectly diminish the glow that my kids were born with.”

“What will happen from now on? It doesn’t matter. I can only focus on what’s happening to me in this moment. The word ‘happiness’ takes on a new meaning for me as of today. It has been a very intense process. Every word that I write in this letter is born out of love, acceptance, detachment and real contentment. Writing this is a solid step towards my inner peace and vital part of my evolution.”
Are you surprised with Ricky Martin sexuality? I'm not!

[Photo courtesy by Jason Merritt/Getty Images]

No comments:

Post a Comment