Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Miley Cyrus on Internet: "It wastes your life"

Miley Cyrus gave her reason on why she decided to delete her twitter account and she thinks that your social life is doom when your hooked to the internet.
“I was kind of, like, tired of telling everyone what I’m doing,” Cyrus told Movieline. “I hate when I read things and celebrities are complaining like, ‘I have no personal life.’ I’m like, well that’s because you write everything that you’re doing.”

Cyrus continued, “I just think it’s kind of lame. I feel like I hang out with my friends and they’re so busy taking pictures of what they’re doing and putting them on Facebook that they’re not really enjoying what they’re doing. You’re going to look back and have a million pictures, but you’re not going to be in any of them. Because you’re not having fun, you’re too busy clicking away. So I think just enjoy the moment you’re in, and stop telling people about it. Just enjoy it.”
Miley's advise over being hooked on the internet especially social networking sites.
"I’m telling kids, don’t go on the internet, it’s dangerous, it’s not fun, it wastes your life, and you should be outside playing sports or something.”
Her beau-Australian actor Liam Hemsworth also is not in favor on using the micro blogging social network site twitter.

[Photo courtesy by Jason Merritt/Getty Images]

No comments:

Post a Comment