Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Chelsea Handler and Abigail Breslin for Harper’s Bazaar April 2010 issue

Late night funny girl Chelsea Handler plays assistant to young teen actress Abigail Breslin in a photo spread for Harper’s Bazaar April 2010 issue.

Abigail get into the role of posing as the “Hollywood brat,” while Chelsea as Abigail's “publicist.

Here's Chelsea's interview highlights:

Chelsea on Hollywood publicists: “Sometimes the publicists are worse than the star. They really are delusional. That’s why when I hired a publicist, I was like, I never want the type who is going to be such a pain in the ass and treats people terribly.”

Chelsea on playfully exploiting her dad in her latest book:
“Chelsea Chelsea Bang Bang”: “[My father] likes to have any attention, whether it’s negative or positive. He is pretty much under the correct impression that he has no say in anything I do and that my childhood was humiliating enough. So it’s payback time. If he tried to sue me, he’d have to borrow money from me to sue me.”

For the full article, Visit Harper’s Bazaar. [More Photos Below]




[Photo courtesy by Harper’s Bazaar/Ben Watts]



No comments:

Post a Comment