Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Jesse James on Sandra Bullock: "She takes my breath away" and "I'm so proud of her"

Jesse James' machismo will never hinder his emotions in expressing his love and appreciation to his wife Sandra Bullock.

The Motorcycle man told PEOPLE at the Governor's Ball, "It's awesome. It's a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to support my wife and her work. She does it all the time for me. She goes to Mexico, to the desert, to the hospital – a lot – to support me and my work. The least I can do is put on a suit and support her."

He also added, "She's beautiful. She's amazing. She takes my breath away. Sometimes I look at her and I do, I just lose my breath."

His wife winning the Oscars' Best Actress award, Jesse said, "I'm so proud of her. Nobody deserves this more and works harder. She's old-school Hollywood – just gracious and a star who's so much better than you expect them to be."

Jesse James is really proud with his wife's achievement and it really shows their chemistry to each other, both are passionate and funny.

[Photo courtesy by Pascal Le Segretain/Getty Images]


No comments:

Post a Comment