Saturday, July 4, 2009

Taylor Swift loves Sparklers even it's painful

Taylor Swift, who has a sparkling career shared that she literally loves "sparkly things" especially during Independence Day but she always ends up with a painful experience.
Taylor wrote on her MySpace blog: "I love Sparklers. They're sparkly. I love sparkly things. And glitter. Anyway, story time: When I was younger, I was always that little kid who would run around picking up used sparklers off the ground and I would inevitably pick up the SCALDING HOT BURNING end that was still smoldering. Then cue the screaming bloody murder in front of everyone and running into the house to ice your hand. All the adults are shaking their heads because they saw you do the same thing last year. Gotta love humiliating childhood memories. Wish me luck this year. I think I'm gonna wear gloves."
[Photo courtesy by Jason Merritt/Getty Image]

No comments:

Post a Comment