Saturday, July 4, 2009

Katherine Heigl is very confident

Grey’s Anatomy star Katherine Heigl claims that she is confident woman especially if your talking about her appearance but she felt bad in some of her paparazzi photos.
Heigl said, “I always assume I look better than I actually do. I’ll feel pretty good about myself when I leave the house, then I’ll see a picture and think, ‘C**p, I had no idea that’s what I was looking like.’“
Aside from her image, Katherine claims that maturity gave her more confidence as a woman with opinions.
Heigl said, “I’m not out burning bras, but I’m very opinionated about women owning their power. I look back at my twenties and see that I was much less confident. You repress how you really feel because society tells us what women think isn’t valid, that we’re frivolous and shallow.”
Confidence means sexy but Overconfident is annoying...

No comments:

Post a Comment