Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Heidi Klum: no worries about her body, feels like a Buddha!

If some models and actresses are intense and stressed out about their body when they are pregnant but for supermodel-Project Runway host Heidi Klum is the other way around.

She expresses that she's embracing her changing physique and she shows no worries in getting back her figure.
Klum said, "You get used to all the changes of your body. It's not like I'm going, 'Oh my God!' I'm used to that part of it. You feel like a Buddha! I know my body will go back again."
Heidi Klum is currently pregnant with her fourth child. Klum's third child with husband-singer Seal (her two boys -Henry Günther Ademola Dashtu Samuel, 3, and Johan Riley Fyodor Taiwo Samuel, 2.). Heidi also has a daughter, Helene “Leni”, 5, from her past relationship with Italian Flavio Briatore.

No comments:

Post a Comment