Sunday, July 19, 2009

Nick Lachey talks little bit About Jessica Simpson’s Breakup and his ex-Vanessa Minnillo

Funny coincidence for the former couple Jessica Simpson and Nick Lachey that their both single at the same time. Nick Lachey talks a little bit about Jessica Simpson being dumped by Tony Romo.
Nick said, "I certainly have heard about her breakup and I wish her the best, as I’ve always done. Aside from that, there really is nothing to say."

"I haven't talked to her in probably two years," Lachey says. "I wish her happiness. That’s where it pretty much ends."

Now, talking about his breakup with Vanessa Minnillo, he learned that he must take it as it goes.
"I'm in a good place," he says. "I've learned, through years of not only being in this business, but being in relationships, that you have to take it as it goes. With every experience, you learn something about your life, and you try to take that and move on and be a better person because of it. We'll see what happens."
It seems he take it well about his breakup rather than Jessica Simpson who is still on hiding.

No comments:

Post a Comment