Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Kim Kardashian is doing okay after breakup; blaming herself?

Kim Kardashian thanks all who expresses concern about her split with boyfriend Reggie Bush.
The reality star wrote on her blog, "I just wanted to let you all know that I truly appreciate all the love and support I've been receiving over the last 48 hours. I just want you all to know I'm doing okay, and I really appreciate your support. I've been reading all your comments and I really have the best fans ever! I love you guys!"
Meanwhile, it seems apparently Kim blame herself for the breakup.

According to Life & Style, Kim's friend said, "Kim believes they can work it out. She knows she's been selfish and hasn't put enough time into the relationship because she's so focused on her career. She feels terrible about it -- but she hopes more than anything this time will be spent working on the issues that came between them."

[photo courtesy of CG - SplashNewsOnline.Com]

No comments:

Post a Comment