Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Kendra Wilkinson hate movie dates, possibility of being laid is zero.

If Kendra Wilkinson is single at this moment, never take her to the movies on your date because their will be no second and possibility of being laid is zero.
On her blog she wrote, " I really HATE when a guy thinks its cool to take me to the movies….honestly whats fun about that???? How are u supposed to get to know someone when u cant speak to each other for 2 hours. If a guy takes me on a date like that, that pretty much eliminates the option of a second. Also, he shouldn’t act like he thinks hes going to seal the deal as soon as the night is ending….even if I were planning on sleeping with him LOL, if he acts cocky about it then that’s an immediate turnoff for me hahaha."
Her ideal first date is "something active and spontaneous!!!!" and "the best way to ensure that is by taking me to do something fun and exciting."

Kendra recently wed NFL player Hank Baskett at the Playboy mansion.

No comments:

Post a Comment