Friday, May 1, 2009

Charice releases "My Inspiration" (Second Album in the Philippines)

International singing sensation Charice (Pempengco) has released her Sophomore Album in the Philippines from Star Records entitled "My Inspiration".

This 12-track collection pays tribute to Charice's strong relationship with her mother and she knows how to appreciate and respect the challenges that they have experienced together.

Track Listing below...

Track 1 - Always You (Single Edit)
Track 2 - Wind Beneath My Wings (Pop Mix)
Track 3 - I’ll Be There
Track 4 - You’ll Never Stand Alone
Track 5 - You Raise Me Up
Track 6 - Mama
Track 7 - In My Life
Track 8 - Through The Years
Track 9 - For Mama
Track 10 - You & Me Against The World (Feat. Mommy Raquel)
Track 11 - Always You (Full Version)
Track 12 - Wind Beneath My Wings (Orchestral Mix)

Meanwhile, she will be in Wowowee and Entertainment Live on May to promote her album and she will drop by at "The Buzz" on May 3.

No comments:

Post a Comment