Thursday, May 14, 2009

Heidi Montag: Kristin Cavallari entry will be "ten times better".

Kristin Cavallari is now confirmed on board and she will be replacing Lauren Conrad on MTV’s reality show The Hills, publicity hungry couple Spencer and Heidi Pratt are now celebrating and thrilled with this development.

With Kristin's entry, Heidi feels and guarantee that it will be "ten times better".

Heidi also added via Us Weekly, "I love Kristin...she's one of my favorite people I've ever met."

If the Pratt couple are thrilled, Spencer's sister sister Stephanie is feeling the opposite, she says, "I'm terrified! She's no Lauren Conrad. And she loves drama and catfights. I saw her on Laguna Beach. I'm freaking out."

Kristin tells EW, “I’m not going into it like, ‘I’m going to make great friendships with these people.’ It’s work! And drama sells. I think that’s why they’re bringing me in, because I know what works.”

Kristin said that she is very different that Lauren, “I’m a completely different person than Lauren. I have a lot more energy. I’m more outgoing. I’m a little more spontaneous.”

Cavallari’s first appearance will be on the May 31 finale, where she catches the bouquet at Heidi and Spencer's wedding.

No comments:

Post a Comment