Friday, May 22, 2009

Dr. Hayden Kho's statement of apology for the sex videos; drugs and insanity for defense?

The controversial celebrity doctor Hayden Kho and his sex videos with different actress and models has shaken the Philippine entertainment industry and now his victims and many politician wants his head on a platter.

Dr. Hayden Kho has apologized with his perversion and admitting that he record his sexual escapades with several women without their consent and knowledge that they were being filmed.

But still he is implying that he is also a "victim" since the videos were stolen from him. Now, Kho's lawyer reveals that Kho is under the influence of drugs when he recorded the videos and somehow they are using this reason as one their defense. Their also implying a insanity scenario, Kho's camp are now saying that he has been undergoing professional counseling since December last year.

Hayden said that their is "no malice" in filming that video.. A full of crap!!! The video ca be use as a bragging tool and probably it can be use as a tool for blackmail.

Actress Katrina Halili want the revoke of Kho's medical license and jailtime. She also want Kho's friend who sell and leaked the videos online.
Hayden's statement:

"Right now, I only feel deep remorse. I know it's too much to ask for forgiveness right now, [pero] sana, someday, people would learn to condemn the sin and not the sinner."

"The filming of an intimate, strictly personal, and private act is most unfortunate and truly regrettable, and I sincerely apologize for the harm it has done to other parties. I must emphasize that there was no malice on my part, or intention to hurt anyone with these recordings."

"I deplore the fact that without my knowledge and consent, these recordings were uploaded on the internet, downloaded, reproduced in optical media form, distributed, and sold to the public."

"I own up to my responsibility as a professional, and have decided to suspend my practice of medicine."

At this stage, I realize I cannot expect understanding and forgiveness. I can only pray that this comes in due time."


[statement transcript via ABS-CBN]

No comments:

Post a Comment