Monday, May 25, 2009

Brooke Shields regrets not having sex early; marriage is not all love

Brooke Shields who started early as an actress and a model shared her regrets of not doing early, having "SEX".

The 43 year-old actress jokingly said via Health:
"Not learning to love the way I looked earlier. And I think I would have had sex a lot earlier! I think I would have lost my virginity earlier than I did at 22."

"I had the public and all this pressure, and I wish I had just gotten it over with in the beginning when it was sort of OK. I think I would have been much more in touch with myself."
This means even though she starred in the sexual awakening movie "Blue Lagoon" when she 14 or 15 years old, she kept it intact.

Brooke Shields thinks that marriage is not all love...
"That love is enough. It’s not practical. Without love, I don’t think it’s possible, but it’s not the only thing. Love without communication means nothing. Love with completely different views on how you want to raise children? Doesn’t work.

Love can produce the children, but it has nothing to do with the raising of the children. I grew up thinking, Oh, that’s it. All I have to do is fall in love. [sighs]. You may think love will change everything, but it really is different with children. Children don’t necessarily bring you together, they challenge you."


[photo courtesy of celeb utopia]

No comments:

Post a Comment