Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Lindsay Lohan will be committed in her new movie, says producer

Another visit to her ex-girlfriend’s house, Lindsay Lohan was seen leaving Samantha Ronson’s LA home, May 18.

After it was announced that LiLo got an upcoming fantasy comedy movie project entitled "The Other Side", she expressed that she will be committed and promised to be on her best behavior according to his producer.
Producer Kent Harper tells People, "She said, 'I'm going to turn down a lot of other work right now. I really want to get serious.' She said, 'I'm committed. I'm not going to be late. I'm really, really excited about doing this and working with these other actors'"

"I believe where she's at now with her commitment to the art that she's going to be phenomenal and I'm not worried whatsoever," Harper says. "Now if anything happens, you just handle it as it goes."
Shooting in October t an island off the coast of Massachusetts, "The Other Side" centers on a grad student who must spend the summer working at a scientific institute on a remote island. She discovers an eccentric community of characters who are hiding a secret about a tragedy that took place many years before.

[photo courtesy of celeb utopia - famepictures]

No comments:

Post a Comment