Sunday, May 17, 2009

Mary Louise Parker regrets doing the nude scene in Weeds season finale

It seems the sexy-fun-drama of Showtime hit series "Weeds" has an unfinished business behind close doors, actress Mary Louise Parker is feeling so low as she regrets appearing naked on their on the season finale. She claims that she was "goaded" by the director in doing that nude scene.
“I didn’t think I needed to be naked, and I fought with the director about it, and now I’m bitter,” Parker was quoted by More magazine as saying.

“I knew it was going to be on the Internet ‘Mary-Louise shows off her big nipples’.

“I wish I hadn’t done that. I was goaded into it.”
Defending the scene is co-executive producer Robert Benabib says the scene was crucial to the storyline to illustrate the character's vulnerability.
"There was a nonchalance to the nudity that informed the scene".
Weeds is one of my favorite TV series and with this issues, no possible continuation of this series in the future.


No comments:

Post a Comment