Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Ruffa Gutierrez accepts Kris's apology

Annabelle Rama's volcanic attitude is once again became inactive after TV host Kris Aquino expressed her public apology to Annabelle's daughter Ruffa Gutierrez over the slight misunderstanding during last Sunday's show "The Buzz".

Ruffa Gutierrez accepted Kris' apology and she clarified that she didn't walk out.

Ruffa said in her interview, "I do appreciate and accept Kris's apology. Ako naman, I am a very fun loving individual and kaibigan ko rin naman si Kris and I have the highest respect for her I know that we love each other and I know that we've been friends for a long, long time."

The troubles started when Kris made a teasing comment regarding Ruffa's transfer to TV5.

Kris' immediate apology prevented the issue to blow out of proportion which can affect the candidacy of her brother Noynoy who is currently running for President.

[Photo courtesy by ABS-CBN]



No comments:

Post a Comment