Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Jessica Alba apologized over the vandalism incident in Downtown Oklahoma City

A good cause awareness campaign was used in an unacceptable way that resulted to vandalizing other charitable campaign.

Actress Jessica Alba and her great white sharks awareness group are in the hot seat after cops investigating their involvement in defacing electrical boxes, a bridge and a United Way billboard (charitable organization) in Downtown Oklahoma City.

Knowing that she made a mistake and offered to replace the billboard, Jessica issued a statement via TMZ:
"I got involved in something I should have had no part of. I realize that I should have used better judgment and I regret not thinking things through before I made a spontaneous and ill-advised decision to let myself get involved with the people behind this campaign. I sincerely apologize to the citizens of Oklahoma City and to the United Way for my involvement in this incident."





[photo courtesy of TMZ - TheLostOgle.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment