Saturday, June 27, 2009

Hayden Panettiere on movie with nudity: "you never know"

Actress Hayden Panettiere is not closing her door to more daring or probably nudity in her future projects.

The Heroes hottie shared to E! that that she is "really naked" in one of her scene in "I Love You, Beth Cooper" which is schedule to hit the theaters on July 10. (scene: With her back to the camera, she drops her towel in the locker room to impress her geeky suitor)
Hayden continued, "I had these little sticky petals on my boobs, but that was about it. My dad calls me such an exhibitionist. He always says, 'God, even when you were little, you were such an exhibitionist!'"
About possible total nudity in future projects...
"I'm cool with my body, and I'm cool running around undressed and all that stuff, but there are just certain things that not everyone needs to know, that you need to keep somehow private and personal to you. But you never know, you never know. I could be 30 years old and just be like, 'Screw it—I want to take it all off. I better take a picture of this baby before it all goes.'"

No comments:

Post a Comment