Thursday, June 25, 2009

Celebrities mourns on Michael Jackson’s Death

The world mourns over the death of the King of Pop. Michael Jackson revolutionizes the music industry and somehow and someway "The Man in the Mirror" influences many celebrities today.

Here's what fellow celebrities had to say:

"I can't stop crying over the sad news. I have always admired Michael Jackson. The world has lost one of the greats, but his music will live on forever! My heart goes out to his three children and other members of his family. God bless." - Madonna

“I was so excited to see his show in London. We were going to be on tour in Europe at the same time and I was going to fly in to see him. He has been an inspiration throughout my entire life and I’m devastated he’s gone!”- Britney Spears

“We lost a great entertainer and a pop icon. My thoughts and prayers go out to Michael Jackson’s family, friends and fans.” - Arnold Schwarzenegger

“I would not be the artist, performer, and philanthropist I am today without the influence of Michael.” Jackson, he said, “transcended the culture. He broke barriers, he changed radio formats. With music, he made it possible for people like Oprah Winfrey and Barack Obama to impact the mainstream world. His legacy is unparalleled Michael Jackson will never be forgotten.” - Usher

“I am stunned. My friend, Michael Jackson is dead. He lived with me for a week on the Golden Pond set after ‘Thriller.’ ” - Jane Fonda

”My heart is overcome with sadness for the devastating loss of my true friend Michael. He was an extraordinary friend, artist and contributor to the world. I join his family and his fans in celebrating his incredible life and mourning his untimely passing.” - Brooke Shields

”I am so very sad and confused with every emotion possible. I am heartbroken for his children, who I know were everything to him, and for his family. This is such a massive loss on so many levels, words fail me.” - Lisa Marie Presley

“I can’t find the words right now to express how deeply sadden [sic] I am by Michael’s passing. We have lost a genius and a true ambassador of not only Pop music, but of all music. He has been an inspiration to multiple generations and I will always cherish the moments I shared with him on stage and all of the things I learned about music from him and the time we spent together. My heart goes out to his family and loved ones.” - Justin Timberlake

"Michael jackson was my inspiration. love and blessings" - Miley Cyrus

“I am really shocked; as I’m sure the world is, to hear the news. I had the pleasure of working with Michael on ‘Beat It’ back in ‘83 — one of my fondest memories in my career. Michael will be missed and may he rest in peace.” - Eddie Van Halen

“Michael Jackson showed me that you can actually see the beat. He made the music come to life!! He made me believe in magic. I will miss him!” - P. Diddy

“His music is just as relevant now as it was the day they pressed record, I’m sure it will remain so for generations to come.R.I.P.Mr Jackson.” - Samantha Ronson

“Dazed in the studio. A major strand of our cultural DNA has left us. RIP MJ. I think we’ll mourn his loss as well as the loss of ourselves as children listening to Thriller on the record player.” - John Mayer

“I was lucky enough to know and work with Michael Jackson in his prime. Michael was an extraordinary talent and a truly great international star. He had a troubled and complicated life and despite his gifts, remains a tragic figure. My wife Deborah and I will always have great affection for him.” - John Landis

“The world has suffered a GREAT loss today Michael Jackson my thoughts and prayers are with his family, friends, and fans God bless.” - Heidi Montag

"Dame Elizabeth Taylor is too devastated by the passing of her dear friend Michael Jackson to issue a statement at this time." - Elizabeth Taylor's rep.

“I come to you today with great sadness, acknowledging the loss of the greatest entertainer in the history of mankind. For me he was more than that, he was my idol, he was a role model, he was someone to cry to when my childhood was unbearable, he was a brother, he was a dear friend.” - Corey Feldman

"Michael you left such a legacy on this earth, have touched SO MANY!!! We thank you for such a driving inspiration in music & our lives!! This has got to be one of the saddest days in music history!! Michael Rest In Peace! WE miss you!" - Kelly Rowland

"Michael Jackson was my generation's most iconic cultural hero. Courageous, unique and incredibly talented. He'll be missed greatly." — Russell Simmons

"We have lost an icon in our industry and my heartfelt condolences go out to his family and children in this hour of sorrow that they are now going through. He will live on in my memory and most definitely through the music he shared with so many." — Dionne Warwick

Celebrities mourns on Michael Jackson’s Death - Part 2

No comments:

Post a Comment