Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Kim Kardashian Gave Heidi Montag advice for Playboy decision

Reality star Kim Kardashian reveals that "Hills" star Heidi Montag-Pratt called her and sought her opinion if it is the right time to pose for Playboy.
Kim, who also posed for Playboy magazine in December 2007 issue tells MTV:

"Actually, I was in Mexico and I got a call from Heidi saying, 'Call me right now,'"

"So I called her and she had said to me, 'What do you think? What's your opinion on if I were to do Playboy?'"

Kardashian told her to "go for it."

"I think that now's the time," she said. "I think it's a very classy magazine. It's artsy. I talked her through the whole process and helped her make up her mind."
Kardashian feels that posing for Playboy is an "honor" and her photoshoot is "really fun process for me."

Watch Kim's interview below..


No comments:

Post a Comment