Sunday, June 21, 2009

Shia LaBeouf has a secret, he is a "werewolf"

Actor Shia LaBeouf has a dark identity that he wants to share. Every time he is under the influence of liquor, he becomes a werewolf. Smoking has similar effect on him. The negative effects are the reason why he decided to quit.
He said via ff-UK, "I had to give up scotch, because it turns me into a werewolf - and cigarettes too. I seem to like to kiss trouble on the forehead and then try to back away. I test my limits quite often. I guess that's what 22-year-olds do. But I'm fallible and human and I'm figuring it out."
In the past, LaBeouf got into trouble in a US museum after he set off smoke alarms when he lit up a cigarette. He is involved in a car accident in which Shia was arrested on suspicion of driving under the influence (DUI), but was later cleared.

No comments:

Post a Comment