Friday, June 19, 2009

T.R. Knight: "not an easy decision" to leave Grey’s Anatomy

T.R. Knight aka Dr. George O'Malley is finally confirming that he's saying goodbye to Grey's Anatomy.

In a statement via US, "Leaving Grey's Anatomy was not an easy decision for me to make. I am extremely grateful to have had the opportunity to play this character and will miss my fellow cast and crew very much. I continue to wish them the very best, and wholeheartedly thank all of the fans who have supported me and the show with such passion and enthusiasm."

Executive producer Shonda Rhimes has also released a statement, "I think I speak for the entire Grey's Anatomy family when I say we wish T.R. Knight the best in his future endeavors. He is an incredibly talented actor and a person whose strength of character is admired by all of us."

Reportedly, Knight is now eying a the Broadway revival of Lend Me a Tenor in 2010.

No comments:

Post a Comment