Sunday, June 21, 2009

LeAnn Rimes: "I feel like people are looking and pointing at me"

LeAnn Rimes decided to take the "high road" and not to get down on any one else's level over Eddie Cibrian's wife accusation to her that she is a stalker and deeply obsessed with Eddie.

Being in a spotlight, LeAnn Rimes learned how to adjust in any situations but still deep inside she feels hurt.

In her recent interview in Shape magazine, she said, “I’ve been in the public eye since I was 14, so I have a tough skin. It’s fine dragging me through the mud, but don’t drag my loved ones through it. They’re my family, and it hurts them. All I’ll say is, I know what’s in my heart and what’s true. I feel like people are looking and pointing at me like I’m in a fishbowl. I’ve learned to let it roll off my back, but it’s super hard, and it really hurts.”

No comments:

Post a Comment