Saturday, June 27, 2009

Philippine National Red Cross & Star Records for "I Move. I Give. I Love"

Celebrating their 150th anniversary, The Philippine National Red Cross has teamed up with Star Records in creating a compilation album for a cause entitled "I Move. I Give. I Love"

The album features top OPM-ABS-CBN artists led by Toni Gonzaga, Erik Santos and Yeng Constantino. The three mention artist was given the task to sing the official anniversary theme song titled "Bagong Umaga."

Other artist included in the album are Nyoy Volante, Aiza Seguerra, Roselle Nava, Raki Vega, Charice Pempengco, Kyla, Akafellas, Karel Marquez, Charlie Green, The Company, and Pinky Marquez.

TRACK LISTING.

1. Bagong Umaga
2. A Hero Has Arrived
3. Hawak-Kamay
4. I Believe I Can Fly
5. Power of the Dream
6. Kasama
7. Free
8. Today It Can Only Get Better
9. Tara Tena
10. Kaleidoscope World
11. Today I'll See The Sun
12. What A Wonderful World

Bonus Tracks:
Life Power
Always First, Always Ready, Always There
Bagong Umaga (minus one)

No comments:

Post a Comment