Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Megan Fox wants to be Angelina Jolie's girlfriend

Megan Fox who is now single expresses that every time her relationship ends, she always thinks that Angelina Jolie will be her next...
Britain’s Heat magazine asked if she had a crush on Agelina Jolie..

The Transformer hottie said, “Absolutely. Every time a relationship ends, I say, ‘If I could just be Angelina’s girlfriend, I would be so happy.’”

“I love Angelina Jolie. She’s someone I admire and look up to. She’s my favorite actress in Hollywood. I just love that she’s incredibly honest, and I feel that she’s not afraid to be herself. She tells you exactly what’s on her mind.”
Angelina is not the first celebrity that Megan Fox shows interest. She also wants Maxim's 2009 sexiest woman Olivia Wilde.

Even though Megan likes the "Salt" actress, she doesn't want to be compared to her, in a recent EW interview.
[photo courtesy of celeb utopia]

No comments:

Post a Comment