Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Paula Abdul: “I don’t think anyone can replace me."

American Idol season 8 is her last season contract and many are asking if she will stay with the AI family? Paula Abdul was interviewed by "Nightline" Cynthia McFadden and the lady judge gave a possible moving on comment and she discuss her relationship with fellow lady judge Kara DioGuardi.

In spite of feud report with Kara, Paula Abdul says, “Well, I started her success. And I’m proud of it. Happy of it. I moved a stranger from New York, told her to give 2 week’s notice to Billboard magazine, and moved a stranger into my home in LA. I actually think that Simon got mad that we are friends and that I actually knew her and that her humble beginning began sleeping in my guest bedroom and I just believed in her.”

Speculations that new judge Kara DioGuardi was hired to be replace her, Paula Abdul says, “I don’t think anyone [can replace me]. First of all Kara says, ‘I could never replace you.’ Whenever there is change it’s not about replacing anybody, it’s about possibly moving on."

Staying in the show, Paula Abdul says, I love the show, I do. I love what I do on the show and I’m loving it more this season than ever. It’s taken me a while to get comfortable in my own skin with the show.”

For the full article as they talk about rumored prescription drug and alcohol use, her tempestuous relationship with Simon Cowell, visit ABC.

No comments:

Post a Comment