Thursday, April 23, 2009

Supermodel-mom Heidi Klum is hoping for a baby girl for her fourth child

Supermodel-mom Heidi Klum shared that she is hoping that her fourth child will be girl and her daughter Leni is very excited if she will be a big sister.
The Project Runway host tells Us Weekly, "We'd be happy with either. But it would be a lie if I said we all weren't hoping for a little girl -- especially Leni, because she would love to have a little sister.

She also added, "She'll say, 'I hope it's a girl so she can be in my room, and I'm going to help you and I'm going to change the diapers and I'm going to be a really good sister!"
This will be Heidi Klum's third child with her husband-singer Seal (her two boys -Henry Günther Ademola Dashtu Samuel, 3, and Johan Riley Fyodor Taiwo Samuel, 2.). Heidi also has a daughter, Helene “Leni”, 4, from her past relationship with Italian Flavio Briatore.

Meanwhile, Klum's Project Runway sixth season will air in Lifetime on August 20.

No comments:

Post a Comment